Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not possible. The windows would not be there. and the roof would have been destroyed and the fire ball would have ingulfed the entire roof with fuel.

Is that better for you. Also to say I need grammar is true fourth nope I passed it and went into fith so maybe thats what I missed out on. I got a little pissed at the fucker comments and yes let the fingures do the talking sorry for not checking but what does that have to do with this ?

Edited by shadow_man1

Also you made another point. in your post 416655. You asked how could it have made through five rings good point how?

If you shoot a bullet and it hits anything it starts to expand and lose forward motion as it gets bigger thats what should have happened to the plane.!

Edited by shadow_man1

Also you made another point. in your post 416655. You asked how could it have made through five rings good point how?

If you shoot a bullet and it hits anything it starts to expand and lose forward motion as it gets bigger thats what should have happened to the plane.!

A plane does not have the same balistic principals as a bullet. Keep trying. Also, the plane did get bigger; it blew up! That is why there is a piece of it on the lawn in front of the building. Yergunnahatadewbetter cheif.

let the fingures do the talking sorry for not checking but what does that have to do with this ?

Let me put it simply. Your spelling is atrocious and your grammar is poor. Your punctuation is also not the greatest. This inhibits your ability to communicate whatever message you are trying to convey.

In short you come off like a mentally handicapped child. wave.gif It does not help your argument in any way.

I 'm sorry for ever looking at this. Because it draws up some very real problems with what happened. And then the fuck and so on.

The building would not have windows. The wings had to hit something ? The fuel had to burn. The engines could not have been on the outside if they blew a hole to the inside and the tree would not be standing.

And then the fuck and so on.

damn man!

Do you think the engines went in whole? I don't think so. Do you think that the pentagon used double plated glass for one of the most secure places on the earth? Please. Think critically and run your shit through MSWord or something. It is really quite scary they let you out of school so early.

Here's an idea for you, shadow man.

Try taking one thought, type it out, then place a period after it. Now, after having done that step, hit your space key twice and start a new thought. Be sure to capitalize the first letter of your first word of your second thought!

Wow, look at that! No run on sentences!! w00t!

Again dude thats the point it would have been destroyed a lot sooner and not made it that far into the structure look at the towers no where near the strengh and they still just made it out the other side.

Do you talk like this? I would imagine you would pass out before you ever got to the point of what you were trying to say. yellaf.gif

Thats what I said a bit ago.

Again the front of the engine would not be on the lawn. And there is only two engines and the wings where are they. I know in the building right !

My grammar sucks. Great you all can agree on something. Excellent. I feel much better now.

Still where did the aircraft hit the fucking building ?

I may have bad grammar but at least I am not blind.

Edited by shadow_man1