Pentagon 9/11 - Film

Dru

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a f'ing crock of crap. I had friends who were stuck on 395 9/11. I'm sure they just hallucinated the plane flying 50 ft above them. Just like I hallucinated the plume of smoke from the Pentagon on my way home from work 9/11. Or the gaping hole in the side of it.

But the film in the link does not dispute any of those points cj001f. What it does reference is that the "plane" that struck the Pentagon may not have been the hijacked Boeing 757 jet but a smaller plane or missile.

But the film in the link does not dispute any of those points cj001f. What it does reference is that the "plane" that struck the Pentagon may not have been the hijacked Boeing 757 jet but a smaller plane or missile.

Dru-

They at first thought it was an airliner bound for National Airport (which is just down the river). At that level you can tell the difference between a 757 and a learjet. They then realized it was way too low, and wouldn't be approaching national that way at all.

Evidence of a Boeing crashing at the Pentagon?

va_pentagon_0901_135.jpg

010911-N-6157F-001.jpg

And finally, we do have some missing passengers:

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

American Airlines Flight 77, from Washington to Los Angeles, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

CREW

Charles Burlingame of Herndon, Virginia, was the plane's captain.

David Charlebois, who lived in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, was the first officer on the flight.

Michele Heidenberger of Chevy Chase, Maryland, was a flight attendant for 30 years.

Flight attendant Jennifer Lewis, 38, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the wife of flight attendant Kenneth Lewis.

Flight attendant Kenneth Lewis, 49, of Culpeper, Virginia, was the husband of flight attendant Jennifer Lewis.

Renee May, 39, of Baltimore, Maryland, was a flight attendant.

PASSENGERS

Paul Ambrose, 32, of Washington.

Yeneneh Betru, 35, was from Burbank, California.

M.J. Booth

Bernard Brown, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington.

Suzanne Calley, 42, of San Martin, California, was an employee of Cisco Systems Inc.

William Caswell

Sarah Clark, 65, of Columbia, Maryland, was a sixth-grade teacher at Backus Middle School in Washington.

Asia Cottom, 11, was a student at Backus Middle School in Washington.

James Debeuneure, 58, of Upper Marlboro, Maryland, was a fifth-grade teacher at Ketcham Elementary School in Washington.

Rodney Dickens, 11, was a student at Leckie Elementary School in Washington.

Eddie Dillard

Charles Droz

Barbara Edwards, 58, of Las Vegas, Nevada, was a teacher at Palo Verde High School in Las Vegas.

Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, of University Park, Maryland, was the director of research at ECOlogic Corp., a software engineering firm. He worked on data systems for NASA and also developed data systems for the study of global and regional environmental issues. Falkenburg was traveling with his wife, Leslie Whittingham, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3.

Zoe Falkenberg, 8, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Dana Falkenberg, 3, of University Park, Maryland, was the daughter of Charles Falkenberg and Leslie Whittingham.

Joe Ferguson was the director of the National Geographic Society's geography education outreach program in Washington.

Wilson "Bud" Flagg of Millwood, Virginia, was a retired Navy admiral and retired American Airlines pilot.

Dee Flagg

Richard Gabriel

Ian Gray, 55, of Washington was the president of a health-care consulting firm.

Stanley Hall, 68, was from Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

Bryan Jack, 48, of Alexandria, Virginia, was a senior executive at the Defense Department.

Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, of Alexandria, Virginia, was the chief operating officer of Metrocall Inc., a wireless data and messaging company.

Ann Judge, 49, of Virginia was the travel office manager for the National Geographic Society.

Chandler Keller, 29, was a Boeing propulsion engineer from El Segundo, California.

Yvonne Kennedy

Norma Khan, 45, from Reston, Virginia was a nonprofit organization manager.

Karen A. Kincaid, 40, was a lawyer with the Washington firm of Wiley Rein & Fielding. She joined the firm in 1993 and was part of the its telecommunications practice. She was married to Peter Batacan.

Norma Langsteuerle

Dong Lee

Dora Menchaca, 45, of Santa Monica, California, was the associate director of clinical research for a biotech firm.

Christopher Newton, 38, of Anaheim, California, was president and chief executive officer of Work-Life Benefits, a consultation and referral service.

Barbara Olson, 45, was a conservative commentator who often appeared on CNN and was married to U.S. Solicitor General Theodore Olson.

Ruben Ornedo, 39, of Los Angeles, California, was a Boeing propulsion engineer.

Robert Penniger, 63, of Poway, California, was an electrical engineer with BAE Systems.

Lisa Raines, 42, was senior vice president for government relations at the Washington office of Genzyme.

Todd Reuben, 40, of Potomac, Maryland, was a tax and business lawyer.

John Sammartino

Diane Simmons

George Simmons

Mari-Rae Sopper of Santa Barbara, California, was a women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara. She had just gotten the post August 31 and was making the trip to California to start work.

Bob Speisman, 47, was from Irvington, New York.

Hilda Taylor was a sixth-grade teacher at Leckie Elementary School in Washington.

Leonard Taylor was from Reston, Virginia.

Leslie A. Whittington, 45, was from University Park, Maryland.

John Yamnicky, 71, was from Waldorf, Maryland.

Vicki Yancey

Shuyin Yang

Yuguag Zheng

If there was no plane then I ask again WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE?????

Where is the actual AA Airplane?

Do you mean to tell me that American Airlines is hiding an entire plene? And all it's employees, the hundreds of people that were there in the Pentagon all of them are lying???

I kind of wondered that too. Like did the film makers expect us to think that aliens abducted the missing flight and sent a cruise missile in instead.

Were the remains from the passengers on the flight, documented at the Pentagon?

I look at the film as an exercise in critical thinking.

1)dosn't look like enough wreakage,

2) if the plane hit the ground engines first it would have endowed sending the nose into the ground and the tail over the top of the walls posibly.

3) if it is a conspirisy why not high jack the plane and land it somewhere else is their an air force base or any other field large enough to land a jet on, close to where the other one "disapeared", don't for get the military also has the technology to block radar.

4) a oject flying by at 500+ miles per hr may seem larger or smaller to a person in a car going 60, did they expiriance any jet wake?

5)what did the people see on the hotel cameras and why the hell havn't they said anything?

4) a oject flying by at 500+ miles per hr may seem larger or smaller to a person in a car going 60, did they expiriance any jet wake?

At 100ft it's hard to mistake a 757 for a commuter jet.

I look at the film and see a bunch of people who weren't there, don't know the first thing about the area, and want to believe in conspiracy theories producing a crappy movie that fits their fantasy.

The people on that flight were real, and are now dead. A friend ran into the first officer at a party the week before; another friend lost their therapist.

it happend pretty fast is the point i was trying to make, they could have mistaken.

at 100ft there would be one hellofa jet wake and ear shatering noise?

but who knows your right i wasn't there but i think if i was i could have precived wrong under the circumstances, because i have seen jets fly over at low altitude and at a glimpse it is hard to tell the actual size or type espcally if the color and markings are identical

but like i said i wasn't their, so i will remain skeptical till it is proven one way or the other

have seen jets fly over at low altitude and at a glimpse it is hard to tell the actual size or type espcally if the color and markings are identical

Bull$%^&! Sit at the end of a runway and tell me you can't tell the difference between a 7series jet and a commuter plane! Just the downdraft alone is way different. They were in traffic, in their car. Noise is a bit muffled.

if you standing still yeah but not driving by

the san diego air port is one of the worst in the nation

i lived in the landing/ take off path of the plaines in san diego, besides look at the debree in the first pic u posted the ruble on the left looks like engine pieces, are they from a 747 engine or a smaller engine?

anyway btw at one hundred ft the sound isn't that muffled at a couple thousand you can still hear them from inside a house pretty well.

If you are saying that this was by the FBI, CIA NSA, etc, wouldn't that mean that they would have had to been behind the other two crashes as well? What are the chances that a terrorist would strike at the precise moment that a "missile" hit the pentagon?

WHAT THE HELL????? I can't believe my eyes! Harpell makes a cogent argument involving a logical conclusion drawn from deductive reasoning an a series of reasonable assumptions! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif