• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

Board Updates

I saw the "last 25" and "last 40" posts search function is gone. I assume that is one of the things you'll be putting back in. Hint hint.

its on the list... unfortunately, the folks that write the bbs script completely changed up the search tool so I have to re-work my hacks. active topics in the top menu is a good thing to fill the voide between now and then.

I have been using the "view recent messages" link at the bottom of the Main Index page. Not as good as the "Last 40" list but still usable. A second ago I clicked on the Active Topics link and was told I cannot make another search at this time. Clicking it again, it worked.

A few new features for y'all:

When you attach an image to a post, it will append the image to your post no need to edit the original post with tags.

PM email. You can clean out your PM inbox and have copies of important PM's sent to your email... so take some time and clean out some of those PM's!

Hey, problem PMing. Getting this error when I PM "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.gumnut/climb/cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/sendmessage.php on line 249".

thanks...

/porter

...(112kb) ...

Files should be less than 100kb. You can open it in MS Paint or Photoshop and resize it.

I hope when the gallery comes back the pictures will still be there!?!??

Last 25 posts search?

You cannot make another search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Is this some kind of spray reduction device? It's killing my posting productivity! I can't reliably stomp all over peoples' threads anymore. shocked.gif

If it isn't already well known, the search function (at least for me) isn't working. When I search for key words I know exist, I'm getting zero results. cry.gif

I have to enter my name and password every time I logon even if I select the 'remember password' box. Also it keeps forgetting which threads I have viewed. Is anyone else having these problems or is my account j@cked?

it might be related but the "last 24 hours" feature doesn't seem to refresh if you go to it directly, but if you go to the board index page, then click on the "last 24 hours" link at the bottom, it does work. weird.

is the 'Replies: ##/#' format coming back (withthe 'auto jump')

I know you can enter the thread and click 'jump to first unread' but it's annoying to have to scroll back up to get to the link.

is the 'Replies: ##/#' format coming back (withthe 'auto jump')

I know you can enter the thread and click 'jump to first unread' but it's annoying to have to scroll back up to get to the link.

yes, i miss this, too. knowing which threads have recent messages you haven't read yet is really useful!

clearing out the cookies and re-logging in seems to have fixed the "last 24/48 hrs" post search now. All is well.