• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
dr._jay

rope-up update

Sounds good! I'll have the intravenous Jack Daniels set-up and three Barbies to attend to my immediate needs.

BTW - I'm a humble man; I'll share. [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

See you there. I'll be chuggin Guinness Stouts and other good brews.
[big Drink]

You're a whiskey drinker, right Caveman? If so, I've got something for you.

[ 10-11-2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

quote:

quote:Originally posted by trask:

hell yeahSee you there. I'll be chuggin Guinness Stouts and other good brews. [big Drink]

i'll see ya there... i'll be the one drinking the taddy porter! Mmmm... [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Erik, a titillating idea! Problem is that I'll be flying in directly from a business engagement.

-

[sNAFFLEHOUND]

i thought parole prohibited you from posting pics like that

[ 10-11-2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: erik ]

IFR = Instrument Flight Rating. You're going to need to do some instrument flying to get other the mountains, there bro.

Hey Greg..whazzzzup? Actually it's Visual Flight Rules...but we all know watcha mean....

I'm justing getting introduced to the IR hood (very tough to fly with it I may add) and was just tested on those funky acronyms. I guess the PNW is a great place to practice dat IFR shit eh? [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

One beer and Highlander gets woozy; that's no contest.

Yes I am a cheap drunk. Thats one good thing I have going for me. My wallet would take a big hit if tried to stay on pace with caveman. [smile]

Hey, Anna. I hear some people get sorta dizzy in the IR hood. Any problems?

Coming to the RopeUp?

[ 10-11-2002, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Greg W ]

Dizzy, eh? Well completely without reference is more what it's like. I couldn't tell if I was pitched well for best climb or getting ready to stall the f-ing thing! All in good time though, right?....

I wish more than anything to climb and drink with all you yahoos at the Rope-up but....I have sold my soul to aviation! I have to fuel and park planes for hardly any pay on the days I don't go to school and that includes weekends [Frown] Guess I will have to wait till I develop some seniority [Wazzup]

Have fun and have a PBR for me [big Grin]

lets have a beer together at my house... we can beleft out together [Wink][big Grin]

SHounds gooooood to me.....I'll be over tonight after I get done flyin at 1730 that is if you will be in any shape to have guests [big Grin]

quote:

IFR = Instrument Flight Rating. You're going to need to do some instrument flying to get other the mountains, there bro.

Well that's a given. Unless inebriated, I usually glance at the instruments now and then. I thought you were referring to 'in flight refueling'.

quote:

Originally posted by Anna:

SHounds gooooood to me.....I'll be over tonight after I get done flyin at 1730 that is if you will be in any shape to have guests
[big Grin]

BEWARE::::: STILL have strep....::::: you might want to wait a cupple more days [Frown]

quote:

You're a whiskey drinker, right Caveman? If so, I've got something for you.

really, greg w; i think cavey might prefer my fruity 40 proof malibu. [Wink]

Hog?? I think you have me confused with someone from Arkansas. In texas we eat beef. Ya know, real food for real people.

The Texplorer will grace the rope-up heathen with his presence. Look for a long cadillac with a set of steer horns on the front and a #5 hanging from the mirror.

[big Drink]