• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
dr._jay

rope-up update

It's final I am going to the rope up. See you fellow hooligans there for some drinking errr and a tiny bit of climbing [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

I bet I can send Mtnrs Doom one more time this year [Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

if cavey's going, it's a must. you got room in your tent for me?
[Wink]

(just kidding; i nearly always sleep in car!)

Let the party begin. [rockband][big Drink][big Drink]

Who is doing the planning for this thing? Will there be Nick Space impersonators? How about strong-arm mud wrestling? Insult response preparedness and sensitivity training? A smiley-faced hug festival? Cheastbeating contest? Snafflehound racing? How about a rope-up cam, for those who can't make it?

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

..... How about a rope-up cam, for those who can't make it?

The knots been tied for 30 days?

and already your getting what?

Short Roped! [Wink]

I didn't mean to suggest I won't be there. My bride and I are going to head up the peace and love circle where sport climbers and trad climbers alike can sit around and say nothing but positive things and express their appreciation for each other. I was just hoping that our prayers for unity could be broadcast over the 'net so the message might take hold on desktops near and far.

[ 10-10-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: mattp ]

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Who is doing the planning for this thing? Will there be Nick Space impersonators? How about strong-arm mud wrestling? Insult response preparedness and sensitivity training? A smiley-faced hug festival? Cheastbeating contest? Snafflehound racing? How about a rope-up cam, for those who can't make it?

I'm telling you Milk Challenge!!!! It will be funny shit. People barfing milk out their nose. There will be a prize for the winner, if there is a winner. Haven't figured out how much the entry fee is yet.

maybe the real nick space may show up. i told him he had to be on his best behavior. we don't need no trouble from the man next weekend.

Right on, Jay. I knew you could control that guy. But how are we going to tell him from the impersonators?

if i can get there i will try the milk challenge...i have done it with 2% before... i doubt i can do it with whole (as i very nearly puked last time) but only time will tell eh? [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

i wanna have a dyno contest!
[big Grin]

We should see who can dyno to the top of classic crack the fastest. Drunk even [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Highlander:

Pull up contest on the first roof of Brass Balls

AFTER you drink your gallon of whole milk in the Milk Challenge!!

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Hell Caveman, I can outdrink, outclimb, outscrew, outspew, outclass and outandout outdo you anyday.

You have to show up, first. Gonna make it?

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

One beer and Highlander gets woozy; that's no contest.

It's all about doing it impaired [big Drink] If he cant then well it's not much of a game then [Wazzup]