rope-up update

dr._jay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Erik, a titillating idea! Problem is that I'll be flying in directly from a business engagement.

-

[sNAFFLEHOUND]

i thought parole prohibited you from posting pics like that

[ 10-11-2002, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: erik ]

Hey Greg..whazzzzup? Actually it's Visual Flight Rules...but we all know watcha mean....

I'm justing getting introduced to the IR hood (very tough to fly with it I may add) and was just tested on those funky acronyms. I guess the PNW is a great place to practice dat IFR shit eh? [Razz]

Dizzy, eh? Well completely without reference is more what it's like. I couldn't tell if I was pitched well for best climb or getting ready to stall the f-ing thing! All in good time though, right?....

I wish more than anything to climb and drink with all you yahoos at the Rope-up but....I have sold my soul to aviation! I have to fuel and park planes for hardly any pay on the days I don't go to school and that includes weekends [Frown] Guess I will have to wait till I develop some seniority [Wazzup]

Have fun and have a PBR for me [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

IFR = Instrument Flight Rating. You're going to need to do some instrument flying to get other the mountains, there bro.

Well that's a given. Unless inebriated, I usually glance at the instruments now and then. I thought you were referring to 'in flight refueling'.

quote:

Originally posted by Anna:

SHounds gooooood to me.....I'll be over tonight after I get done flyin at 1730 that is if you will be in any shape to have guests
[big Grin]

BEWARE::::: STILL have strep....::::: you might want to wait a cupple more days [Frown]