rope-up update

dr._jay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is doing the planning for this thing? Will there be Nick Space impersonators? How about strong-arm mud wrestling? Insult response preparedness and sensitivity training? A smiley-faced hug festival? Cheastbeating contest? Snafflehound racing? How about a rope-up cam, for those who can't make it?

I didn't mean to suggest I won't be there. My bride and I are going to head up the peace and love circle where sport climbers and trad climbers alike can sit around and say nothing but positive things and express their appreciation for each other. I was just hoping that our prayers for unity could be broadcast over the 'net so the message might take hold on desktops near and far.

[ 10-10-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: mattp ]

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Who is doing the planning for this thing? Will there be Nick Space impersonators? How about strong-arm mud wrestling? Insult response preparedness and sensitivity training? A smiley-faced hug festival? Cheastbeating contest? Snafflehound racing? How about a rope-up cam, for those who can't make it?

I'm telling you Milk Challenge!!!! It will be funny shit. People barfing milk out their nose. There will be a prize for the winner, if there is a winner. Haven't figured out how much the entry fee is yet.