rope-up update

dr._jay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Jon, with contests and all it sounds like this could be pretty organized. Are we going to put tape on our helmets with our screennames on them and wear them around the campsite?

who wears helmets? (duh!) how about we ladies just put the tape on our asses since we know that's where you guys'll be looking anyway. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Jon, with contests and all it sounds like this could be pretty organized. Are we going to put tape on our helmets with our screennames on them and wear them around the campsite?

who wears helmets? (duh!) how about we ladies just put the tape on our asses since we know that's where you guys'll be looking anyway.
[laf]
I'd be looking at your brain...that's just the sensitive type of guy I am.

quote:

quote:

who wears helmets? (duh!) how about we ladies just put the tape on our asses since we know that's where you guys'll be looking anyway.
[laf]
From what I hear, you've got plenty of room to fit 'THELAWGODDESS' in big bold letters. [Wink] Oh, and helmets are what we wear in the mountains, honey.

quote:

Actually with the names taped to their ass we can see whos barfing up milk. Milk Challenge!!!!! I'll buy a prize and get the milk, there will be an entry fee, and the proceeds will be used for something cool, maybe the Goran Kropp memorial???

Somewhere earlier in this thread somebody trash-talked AlpineK -- I'll vouch for the guy since I just saw him a few days ago in the Yosemite Lodge store buying his celebratory beer(s) after climbing Cap's E Buttress.

So, my money's on him to place in the Milk Challenge.

And w/ regards to name+tape, since the ladies probably still have their mommies sew their names into their thongs, why not just refer to these instead? No wasting good tape.

Reporting from Bishop, CA, home of incredibly shredded tips-

--Coondog

quote:

quote:

[laf]
I'm not sure we have that much tape.