rope-up update

dr._jay

so i called to reserve the group site at bridge creek and they told me that the place is no longer staffed after the middle of october so we can't get access to the site. we can use the regular bridge creek site but there's no water or toilet facilities and no one to clean up after us. we can also get to the 8-mile site but there's not much parking. it sounds like we can have the place to ourselves without anyone to watch out for--not a bad deal if i do say so myself.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother Jay-Dawg...

How about changing the date to the first weekend in October before they start shutting things down? This rope-up thang probably wouldn't be hard to arrange: just tell people when and where and post a sign at the campground reader board indicating where the cc.commies are camping. Start your bonfires, let the happy spray fly, and team up for day-time adventure!

ahoy, dr.j!

- Dwayner-Dawg

There is a gate that closes off the group site at bridge creek. I stayed in that campground last October in a regular site. The bathrooms were open. We had no trouble getting a site Saterday evening. There is a clearing across Icicle creek that would work well for us, it's free. It is within walking distance of the campground so we can use the johns. There will be other people ther, but not many. Don't know how safe it would be to leave tents set up during the day. There is also plenty of room at the end of Icicle road but no bathrooms. Let's make it happen! [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][rockband][HORSECOCK]

Unfortunately my beautiful and loving wife does not climb and would not see the fantastic adventure of camping out on our aniversary.. Therefore I will have to come up with a magical story of the ever popular "out of town business trip"..."yeah I'm gonna be working all weekend. What? why am I taking my sleeping bag and rack..uhh..I uhh, OH CRAP!!Busted"

We should do a milk challenge, I remember reading about them doing this at an Access Fund party in the valley a long time ago. You have to drink one gallon of whole milk in one hour and hold it down for another hour. If anybody manages to do it they get a prize.

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

That's why it's hard. After drinking 2%, 1%, or skim (as many do) for years, trying to drink mass quantities of whole milk is tough. I might try it, though; might make some cool puke.

Greg W

Greg you found me out [Mad] , I was going to win too [Mad][laf][laf]

That puke would be kind of like something from Aliens. [Eek!]