Illegitimate son of George W

pope

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Losers resort to silly personal attacks when their brain is unable to deal with the fact they they lost an election.

You lost because your candidate and party lied over and over again through out the election. Only an idiot is going to vote for a dishonest candidate.

Conrad

Losers resort to silly personal attacks when their brain is unable to deal with the fact they they lost an election.

You lost because your candidate and party lied over and over again through out the election. Only an idiot is going to vote for a dishonest candidate.

Conrad

First of all, while I did vote for Kerry I think the record shows that he is far more honest.

Secondly, even this idiot knows how to spell "throughout".

Finally, I suppose you're right about my motivation for personal attacks, and in retrospect, I think the comparison between Bush and the chimp was completely cheap and undignified. I wish to apologize to the chimp.

So who was it that gave that liar Mikey Moore a position of honor at the Democratic convention ?

Who pretended to be a hero from the Vietnam war ? How abandoned his men fighting in Vietnam after only 4 months after three "wounds" that required bandaids ?

Who forgot to discuss his 20 years in the Senate where he tried disarm and destroy our military and intelligence servces ?

It was John Kerry!

Conrad

So who was it that gave that liar Mikey Moore a position of honor at the Democratic convention ?

Who pretended to be a hero from the Vietnam war ? How abandoned his men fighting in Vietnam after only 4 months after three "wounds" that required bandaids ?

Who forgot to discuss his 20 years in the Senate where he tried disarm and destroy our military and intelligence servces ?

It was John Kerry!

Conrad

Conrad, you're an ignorant dipshit dittohead troll. Please note, I am not lying.

I'm sure you're well aware that the spew about Kerry's senate voting record with regards to military and intelligence services dates from the end of the cold war, and his votes on those matters echo the recommendations of Dick Cheney from that time.

The bit about Kerry's war record is partisan drivel that has no basis in fact, but lots of people who weren't there will swear it is true.

One's opinion of Michael Moore is strictly a matter of political preference. For instance, I'd gladly feed the man dinner, no matter how much he eats, but if I catch you eating the dogshit in my driveway ditch I'll have you arrested for trespassing.

What are you cheastbeating about anyway, your chimp won the race. The working poor will get the shaft in the years to come, but I'll wager you'll eat crow before this is all over.

"....beating some busy right now?"

translation: I'm too drunk to type correctly.

Going out tomorrow, then Monday possibly unless my partner bags on me. Tonight I have a BBQ/party to go to, so that's why I'm not out right now.

What about you, bub? Why are you here?

Hey how come if a canadian says it we get in trouble ? All we ever did was call him a moron. Geez thats a lot more like the truth at least as a moron he had an excuse. But now we can only hope he gets tried on war crimes. As he did take over a country with oh LIES now I get it.

Do you not fear that idea you may be branded a anti bush which in turns makes you a anti A I can't say that as I am Canadian.