Hi, litle help needed

KubeK

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I start to train rock climbing a feew monts ago , ist a great sport and You know it, but it is expensive sport too, If anybody have some free gear ( carabiners, belay tool, or everything else ) pleas help me. Cost of a new gear it's to much for me. Thanks! wink.gif

My mail is : mbeze@interia.pl

I don't think it would be worth it to ship it to Poland.

I know its hard to get money for extra things like rock gear in Poland. I did not realize your geographical position when I made my previous comment. However, I still believe that going online and asking for charity for equipment for a recreational sport is down-right cheap.

Asking for life sustaining nesseccities is one thing but....

Maybe PB can give us some insight....

you guys are a bunch of stuck up assholes. and clueless too. as if interia.pl was not enough to see. so let me ask you something. how many fucking sets of cams are sitting unused in your closet? and how many belay devices, locking binners do you have.

so let me tell you a few facts you stuck up bunch of fuckwads. the average salary in poland is something like 600pln- 1000 pln. 1 USD = about 3.3 pln. so you do the math. unempolyment at this moment is somewhere between 20 and 90%, dependent where you live. and the prices don't differ much to the one here.

so Kubek is most likely some highschool kid or a student, who's parents struggle to put him through school, doesn't have much money. he also most likely tried climbing, found it rewarding and is trying his best to persue it. so what's wrong with that?

my last visit a month ago i left my rope for a friend of my, a pair of shoes for another as well as my harness for some highschool kid. i am also donating some $$ for development of this new area, so people have a place to dry- tool.

for most of you clueless fucks let me tell you this- you can't even fathom how lucky you are compared to a lot of places on this planet.

a true compasionate bunch we have here. and most of you are calling me an asshole. well, just look in the mirror..

and to some climbing is as important as eating or sleeping- something you computer clownpunchers wouldn't know either. pretty lame if you ask me

Edited by glassgowkiss

Translation:

KaskadskyjKozak - "I thought I gave you syphillis you butt licking Pole??"

scott_harpell - "Bob! I thought >I< was the one. Isnt that what you told me? What about our tryst tomorrow? Please show up."

KaskadskyjKozak - "Wait your turn, man, wait your damn turn!"

wave.gif