If You have time and good soul,look at these

KubeK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Im from Poland.

I know that life is hard and I should earn money by my self but sometimes it's imposible for meny reasons.

Users of this forum are climbers, so they have knowledge,they know how fascinating is climbing. - thas why Im asking You for help.

A day of working ( simple work for student ) ist about 50 zł ( 14 $ ),ist only one carrabinerr.

By the way, specjaly for user called "Gripped" :

My english isn't good, but it isn't a topic for forum "Gripped"

It patetic, My post is only a topic for jokes. All situation shows what persons You are. Look at users like :

shapp,szyjakowski,dru,specialed - They stend at the front of a mirror and see only a realy f...up guy.

Some of the peoples have money , and some of them don't - its no funny , and I hope that all of You someday will be in need of help.

Dru, have you sent sherpas any gear or money? Just wondering...

KubeK, it is true though that regular folk here will not be able to ship gear. I send things to my mom in Moscow, and it is very expensive. Gear is heavy.

I am curious what others do around you. It can't be that only sponsored ones climb. Even then they'd have to learn somehow. So share the stories. My friend said that in Crimea they used to use tight fitting rubber overbooties (galosha) for rock shoes.

Its ok if someone can't halp me its ok , if someone don't have money to help me its ok, but if someone leafing at me because I as for help,that is meean

No body must help me, its only a "asking for help"

I know that a carab cost 15 $ and shipment cost a 20 $.

My post was only a asking for help.

When I add my post it was a simple ask,but now,time is running and I see that most of you use my post for jokes,for chat. If someone read all the posts that You wrote Hi will see what a kind off a persons We ( all of as ) are.

I must tell You that the one Man wrote to me a e-mail and offered a help, that is good soul. He don't joke,He don't tell ,me that the carabineer cost more than a shipment,He only ask do I really need a climbing gear. I don't begging You for help,I don't forced You to helping me.

I don't know do the Man who helped me wont to wrote about him,and his friend,but They are really best , and kindest persons in climbing world.

Thank You for Your posts even these with teh jokes. Thans, See Ya

• 3 weeks later...