• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jens

Hate November?

Anybody else hate November as much as me?

Go to work in dark

Come home in dark

Rains to much

No sun

No cool holidays

No baseball

often wet rock

usually crap skiing

ice many miles away

It hasn't happened this year but some of the worst in-fighting on cc has been during Novembers of yore? or is it just my imagination? bigdrink.gif

Actually I'd say it's much worse this year because members even started a new board to get away from other members.

Anybody else hate November as much as me?

Go to work in dark

Come home in dark

Rains to much

No sun

No cool holidays

No baseball

often wet rock

usually crap skiing

ice many miles away

It hasn't happened this year but some of the worst in-fighting on cc has been during Novembers of yore? or is it just my imagination? bigdrink.gif

I hate November too..every year without fail shit happens....

This year...car wreck so no climbing or skiing for ????

Buy a full spectrum light..they help alot. wave.gif

members even started a new board to get away from other members.

I think there are several "splinter" forums now. Maybe we can have an FBI agent focus on us now evils3d.gif

Have you people checked the forecast? Cold and sunny this weekend. Absolutely nothing to complain about except a lack of snow after early teaser snows.

well maybe most of the month sucks, but the end of it is when the good stuff starts. i'm looking forward to my first 4-day weekend since i started this job. FINALLY!!! and two paid days off of work, too. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

november is for making fires in the fireplace and snuggling on the couch. grin.gif and buying ski gear ...

It's months like this that induced me to take up paddling. The Sky was in great shape last week...

November sucks, big time. It has no redeeming qualities other than the Thanksgiving Feast.

Bullshit. there is almost always one weekend in November with good weather and great neve conditions on at least one peak somewhere. Last weekend hood was in excellent shape, and so was some of the stuff at cascade pass. Last year in November Joffre was in excellent shape. Look around any you will find some of the best climbing of the year in November. So quit your fucking bitching and get out and climb something.

Love November

-Skin of a hot turkey

-Rain

-Snow

-Constant hard on due to excitement from preseason ski jitters

-Football season

-Work starts to slow down, more down time=more mountain time

It's months like this that induced me to take up paddling. The Sky was in great shape last week. ..

thumbs_up.gif

Some of us have to work. Also, colds and flu bugs start going around in November, so chances are a person is sick on that rare sunny day.