Wanted: POS car stereo

Thinker

A fine TeleBetty has decided to join me on my road trip to Salt Lake (hoping to get in a few turns before Thanxgiving) and the mobile MP3 player/headphone system is suddenly inadequate.

I'm looking for a POS car stereo to fill that big hole in my dash. Any old thing knocking around your garage or basement would do. Free/cheap/ or trade for sumthin.

I'll be in Seattle til Thurs morn.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, I just bought on at pull-apart. You can get them for $9 with a little work. I welded mine to my chassis and then soldered the bolts smooth on the screws that mount my speakers. I dare y'all to try and steal my rig. yellaf.gif If you are jsut lookign for a piece of shit cheap, try a junk yard. They have a return policy if it doesn't work.

Hug away!

"A hug is just a hug, a kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, The fundamental things apply, As time goes by."

I invited her, maybe she'll show up to her 2nd PC and make another splash with her wild telemarking stories.

My dear....have you forgotten the girl I scared away at Smiff? She was cute...but her climbing safety skills would cause our Catbird to frown, steaksauce his head, and start to lecture wink.gif Not the girl for you so I'm glad I got in the way...even if it was unintentional laugh.gif

all of our safety skills would at very least cause CBS to postulate, if not frown and steaksauce(???) his head... wink.gif

steaksauce his head? how the HELL did i come up with that? what a peculiar typo....uve got me icegirel...i have no idea what i meant....i think i meant 'shake'....

but now that u mention it....can't u picture Brian dumping a bottle of A1 on his head in frustration?

wink.gif

yeah, those chics rapping on one rope down a 2-rope rap created a little extra entertainment that day.

The REALLY scarey thing was...at the top....the one who was trying to haul her friend back up to the top was only anchored in with a quickdraw...when I got over to her she was being pulled off the edge because her friend was scrambling for a hold....any hold....at the end of the rope. I anchored myself with my daisy chain and our rope, then loaned her a personal anchor and tied her in with our rope as well. That was just wierd....really surreal and scarey actually because those girls could have been in some serious trouble....heh heh

sorry....didn't mean to cause thread wander here...;) was just remembering the good old days when i used to climb laugh.gifyelrotflmao.gif

steaksauce his head? how the HELL did i come up with that? what a peculiar typo....

Same thing happened to me a while ago. I think its the steaksauce.

Thinker: I have a couple stereos kicking around the shop, nothing you can plug alternate sources into. You could have one, but I'm in PoCo, BC...

steaksauce his head? how the HELL did i come up with that? what a peculiar typo....

Same thing happened to me a while ago. I think its the steaksauce.

Thinker: I have a couple stereos kicking around the shop, nothing you can plug alternate sources into. You could have one, but I'm in PoCo, BC...

It is some automatic text replace thingy. That was instantly translated into nodspeak