today was a good day

gapertimmy

yes it was a title of a classic song by thugish ICE CUBE, but I just want to give a [big Drink] to today.

shout to my homeboy cletus for a wonderful morning up at the crag. this morning we had smith rock state park to ourselves, it was rather magical, and discovered that we had a truckfull of tourists from scottland gaping at us (or so the pass lady said) so we're famous by now.

slinked into work around noon after a leisurly lunch. slacked the whole day there and stared at the last remaining freshiez on south sister :drool:

came home to my 2 mutts, and my foxy lady, and we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary on sunday by going on a backpack up near brokenchoss.

yes the sun did shine on the high desert today, a nice warm day in the 70's, not a cloud in the sky.

life is good my friends [big Drink]

have a grand weekend all

TIMMAY

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

<snip>

shout to my homeboy cletus for a wonderful morning up at the crag. this morning we had smith rock state park to ourselves, it was rather magical

</snip>

Amen my brutha! Sorry I didn't notice this post before. Crack of dawn start produced one of the finest days of playing hooky I've had in a long time. Instead of going to work at 7 or 8am, we were climbing into the sunlight high up in Smith, with literally no one else in the entire park to be found. I got in to work at 11:30a with a huge shit-eating grin, which has remained with me through the weekend. I guess I could expound a little, but I think I'll save it for next time when we're gonna try to snap some sunrise pics from on the crag and post them...

So Timmay, happy 'versary, and how about Tuesday morning? [big Grin]

TO everyone else, go, be happy, get your groove on, climb something, ski something, get laid, high, whatever! In short, GET SOME!

Woo-hoo!!

cheers y'all

Cletus