Post Election Whining STFU

Dru

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If W. is that bad and yet he still won, what does that tell you about what a lame candidate Kerry was! Hey Dems, if you want to win an election why don't you get somebody halfway decent to run for you!

What kills me is that the Democrat party's tactic of inserting an East Coast Liberal as their champion has proven itself over and over again to be a total abject failure. And we STILL hear the mantra of "Hillary in '08"! I say, bring her on!

Bush didn't win simply because Kerry was a weak candidate that couldn't run from an abysmal senatorial record; he won because a majority of Americans with strong moral values decided enough was enough and migrated to the polls on election day.

You Dems in the PNW need to take a look at the county-by-county election map and notice that a very large geographic portion of the country doesn't necessarily agree with you and your brethren on the east coast (and the labor unions here in the upper Midwest). And you'll notice by examing the election results that this geographic majority also resulted in a voting majority. We're talking about a presidential candidate that won the electoral college and the popular vote (something that hasn't happened for four election cycles) as well as winning more votes (by 5 million) than any other candidate in history.

I think this past election is a good example of how a majority of Americans are prepared to move right of center but not in the other direction. The democrat party would do well to ditch their carpet-bagging liberal senator from New York as their next candidate and try to find someone that resides a little more near the center.

Don't you guys ever learn?