Post Election Whining STFU

Dru

This means you. wave.gif

The election is over. Bush won. The world has not yet ended.

Sure things will get worse. But is this as bad as 8 years of Reagan and 4 yrs of Bush senior? Hardly. You get another chance to kick the bastards out in 4 years. Quit complaining and get working on change now. You get congressional elections in 2 years right? President can't do anything much without Congress right?

boxing_smiley.gifHCL.gif

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately he can do damage without congress through executive order, changes of implementing rules, and general policy leaning/manipulation behind the scenes. Oh yea - did I mention their favorite of making up science and just plain lying?

If W. is that bad and yet he still won, what does that tell you about what a lame candidate Kerry was! Hey Dems, if you want to win an election why don't you get somebody halfway decent to run for you!

Might mean that. Amongst other things.

ex. Could mean that Bush did a lot of this: HCL.gif

Could mean that we are a country full of: cantfocus.gif

The reps won without a halfway decent candidate, so why not the dems.

You are right though. In fact I make it a challenge for both parties to actually present us with a halfway decent candidate next time.

Fat chance.

I expect more of say this: fruit.gif

The problem is halfway decent candidates rarely stand a half way decent chance of getting elected. They typically have things called morals and ethics, and have issues with the type of lying most politicians call "statistics". I'd be happy for a Republican that doesn't come across as a good-ol-boy and can actually look at a problem for more perspectives than their own, or a Democrat who doesn't come across as elitist and disconnected from most of America. Either won would win in a landslide I think.