this thing isn't over

j_b

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Evidence Mounts"?? You've cited one instance of speculation - it's neither "evidence" nor "mounting".

And if this is the same type of scanner we use here in Squamish for municipal elections, the ballot ends up in a sealed bin below the machine after it's been scanned. So a manual recount is quite easy. So it seems an odd system to target for rigging the vote, since the tampering is so easy to verify.

Maybe lots of Democrats just voted for Bush? shocked.gif

"This was no mere mistake. Exit polls cannot be as wrong across the board as they were on election night. I suspect foul play." http://www.thehill.com/morris/110404.aspx

granted, the writer believes the exit polls were cooked. but it is solely in light of the reported vote. in other words, exit polls have never been so "wrong" until this election.

kerry margin in polls vs votes - paper ballot states

kerry margin in polls vs votes in non-paper ballot states

the ballot ends up in a sealed bin below the machine after it's been scanned. So a manual recount is quite easy.

good, i hope it's the same here.

http://ustogether.org/election04/florida_vote_patt.htm

check out the 3rd figure which makes it abundantly clear that voting method is the only variable that accounts for the difference between county samples.

So it seems an odd system to target for rigging the vote, since the tampering is so easy to verify.

let's hope so.

Maybe lots of Democrats just voted for Bush? shocked.gif

may be not? shocked.gif

Hi JB. I voted DEMO on the big one, and I just read your article.

But, if there is any validity to this story, and there were tens of thousands of lawyers for the dem's everywhere, why didn't anything come of it? George Soros would gladly pay any price to check this out and file law suits to get recounts. So...it just seems like hype to keep people riled up. Sorry.

Oh, and MollyWorld, your two military men are standing too close to the term "Right Wing". Notice how the body bag background is starting to wrap around them already? They are the patriots, and the "Right Wing" is ran by cowardly capitalists.

What would you know about Patriots? You supported a traitor.

proof1.jpg

just keep in mind that the ability to audit the vote will be critical for future elections as well. i don't think anyone interested in the future of democracy would want any legitimate questions to remain unanswered (even if it means being demonized by the usual suspects).