Electoral Map

scott_harpell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kerry carried every major population center with the possible exceptions of Chicago, and Salt Lake City? While Bush carried almost everything rural, what's up with the county in central Idaho? I wonder if anyone will make breakdowns available by income and or level of education?

Time to start throwing some Christians to the lions! Yikes!

blush.gif

as long as you make statements like this, the right will continue to drift right and any hope of you finding an electable candidate left of Churchill will be hopeless.

No shit, bad form. Might as well tie wiccans to the stake while your at it. Not very progressive you Shred.... grin.gif

blush.gif

as long as you make statements like this, the right will continue to drift right and any hope of you finding an electable candidate left of Churchill will be hopeless.

If the Christian right in places like Oklahoma can tell people on the west coast who they can and can't marry then we can make jokes about feeding them to the lions. wave.gif

blush.gif

If the Christian right in places like Oklahoma can tell people on the west coast who they can and can't marry then we can make jokes about feeding them to the lions. wave.gif

You are all juveniles. Maybe you can grow up and act like adults and sort your shit out rather than being a wedge making our country more and more divided. You think you are any better than they are? Give me a break. I am for gay mariages. Yeah go throw me to the lions too though ass hole. wave.gif

blush.gif

You are all juveniles. Maybe you can grow up and act like adults and sort your shit out rather than being a wedge making our country more and more divided. You think you are any better than they are? Give me a break. I am for gay mariages. Yeah go throw me to the lions too though ass hole. wave.gif

grin.gif SpecialEd is just feeling persecuted after the last election, so he's being defensive and refusing to give up any ground whatsoever grin.gifwave.gif

Edited by selkirk

Don't you think its a tad ironic that the Christian Right members of our society (not you personally)are the ones actively and zealously mandating the morals and private behavior of other members of our society. But when we don't acquiesce WE'RE THE ONES "driving a wedge" between the two groups and creating friction.

Just take your soma, smile, and praise the lord. smile.gif

Don't you think its a tad ironic that the Christian Right members of our society (not you personally)are the ones actively and zealously mandating the morals and private behavior of other members of our society. But when we don't acquiesce WE'RE THE ONES "driving a wedge" between the two groups and creating friction.

Just take your soma, smile, and praise the lord. smile.gif

Ooooh hey! I implied that you were both juveniles (that is why I included the ). I don't do drugs anymore but I will partake of my spiritual soma and be on my way. adieu wave.gif