• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
RuMR

Somebody talk caveman, dwayner, and gregw

my my aren't they grumpy? Me thinks they're just lonely over there all by themselves. They sure do spend a lot of time talking about cc.com though..... fruit.gif

Oh c'mon NOLSe, you're not that special. I think everyone from Portland who posted more than 5 times was threatened by Cavey, Gotter or Greg.

End the banning!

It is like that Star Trek episode where they end up in a parallel universe where all the same crew members are there, but they are evil. Spock: "Mr. Checkov, give me your agonizer". Checkov: "Mr. Spock, please, no". (Hands him the device) Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!

exactly! There's even a "catbird" over there and "MisterX". I have to admit, it's pretty funny and someone went to a lot of effort. Remember: Revenge is a dish best served cold. hahaha.gif

I thought the rush to cybersquat the well known cc.com user names was funny. I had to engage in dirty tactics to get use of Dru.

Funny, I thought Lambone was a bit silent around these parts because he was spending his time big walling in Yosemite and travelling the world... wave.gif

My visit to ascentionist.com was entertaining! Notnig wrong with like-minded individuals getting together on common ground. Hell, that's why homosexuals go to gay bars!

Oh c'mon NOLSe, you're not that special. I think everyone from Portland who posted more than 5 times was threatened by Cavey, Gotter or Greg.

End the banning!

I was never threatened by them? I usually agreed with their points even though they were a little militant about them. I agree with Rudy though that this place is pretty boring without their banter as well as old trask blatent chauvenism.