Favorite Halloween Costumes

snugtop

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once burned holes in some jeans and a t-shirt, put on a white wig that I gelled so it would stand on end, smeared dark make up on my face and teeth to look like I'd been shocked and then taped some conduit with wires sticking out to my chest (hurt like a bitch when I pulled them off). I put blue LEDs in the conduit so there was the weird blue light coming out of the coduit too.

I also once dressed up like Waldo (of where's Waldo fame) and took pictures standing in crowds of people that I don't know.

1282halloween.jpg

I am the one in the blue dress. The transformation was remarkable.

Oh wait - this is a "clever costume idea" thread. The only one that I can remember is from a few years ago, where I saw a guy - otherwise wearing normal attire - who had a potato cut into the shape of a penis hanging from his belt. This was his "Dick Tater" costume...

Speaking of dictators, at the halloween party that gave rise to the above photo, I had the slightly surreal experience of watching two guys just about to tussle when all of a sudden three guests - dressed as Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Osama Bin Laden - simultaneously jumped in to keep the peace....

I was the golfer, Payne Stewart, a few years back. I almost got my ass kicked by my own friends when I showed up at the party. It was a week after he died in a plane accident where the cabin suddenly lost pressure and everyone died and the plane kept flying in autopilot until it ran out of gas and crashed. I frosted my hair, and had fake blood coming from my ears, nose and eyes.

I just don't have the heart to do the recently deceased anymore. I'm so glad Christopher Reeve waited until I had better judgement before he passed on.

I had the slightly surreal experience of watching two guys just about to tussle when all of a sudden three guests - dressed as Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, and Osama Bin Laden - simultaneously jumped in to keep the peace....

hahaha.gif

too funny. back in college I once dressed up as Castro actually. was a pretty easy costume at the time. I had plenty of poor-college-kid green army clothes, including green baseball cap.. also had a beard, which was reddish brown but I sorta half-dyed it black.. also smoked a couple cigars slowly throughout the evening. at the party I went to, most peeps liked it, but there was this one Latino guy who was sorta giving me the evil eye a couple times.... musta had relatives who are Cuban exiles or something. boxing_smiley.gif

let's see... at this other party one year, there was this girl who dressed up as an outhouse. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif she had used some kind of huge cardboard box (fridge box maybe?) and cut a door in it, complete with moon-shaped ventilation hole... kept the door propped open, and it had some kind of platform and she'd made some fake legs which were dangling out. it made quite a hit. of course, said chickie did have a LTR-type boyfriend, so she didn't have to worry about not being able to dance or have guys hit on her, etc.

pitty.gif