Climbers Board is

RobBob

huh...I shoulda known this would get moved to spray. capricious moderating I'd hafta say. madgo_ron.gif pusswipes.

rolleyes.gif

Hey Robbob,

I'm sorry that you feel wronged by the mods in that they changed the category under which this "climbing" thread is stored. Perhaps you should see if something can be done about it. Please refer to thememo from Jon. Perhaps you missed it before. Here is the relevant part reprinted.

I'm going to invite everyone to send Tim and I an email to tell us what you like and don't like about the website, what your thoughts about banning and moderation are, as well as anything else your little hearts desire to talk about. Please provide possible solutions to things you see wrong. For now you can send them to (climb) @ cascadeclimbers DAT com (not sure why I do this, I don't thinks it's humanly possible to get more spam) and in the subject put "Suggestion Box", and after I read everything I will show selected bits and pieces to the moderators, try to respond to reoccuring things publically, and we might even respond to you privately. From now on complaints will be handled in this manner and not on the board, and while complaining in public is a lot of run, it accomplishes absolutely nothing.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there was a post on that a while ago. It could be because you didn't follow the instructions carefully. You need to have the subject line be "Suggestion Box". Jon gets a shitload of spam and so he sorts by subject. If you don't put Suggestion Box in the title, there's a good chance he won't find it.

If you did follow the instructions, then well confused.gif. I hope it was a learning experience for you, and helped distill your true thoughts and feelings laugh.gif.

Hey ya hankercheif wearing chest thumpin elitist sooka; Go jerk off to your TR about girth pillar again why don't you? No-one cares how you climb. You are not even that good. You brag about routes that have been done by plenty of people, you brag about hobbies that many of us do. THe only difference between you and the rest of us is that you talk about the shit you do constantly.

hey chuck...I think you are being the chump here ( rolleyes.gif) if you don't understand that the Digital Music thread is evey bit as much Spray as this thread is. What part of that don't you understand?? cantfocus.gif

What you should have said, I guess, if you were being intellectually honest, is that that you are sorry that I can't understand why some can spray in Climbers Board (if it's milqtoast fare) while some can't.

For the rest of you, sorry that it had to be broken down into such painfully basic fact. frown.gif Carry on with your fun.

Oh, by the way, Chuck, I did offer suggestions to Jon and got a nice reply back, thank you. wave.gif

Hey ya hankercheif wearing chest thumpin elitist sooka; Go jerk off to your TR about girth pillar again why don't you? No-one cares how you climb. You are not even that good. You brag about routes that have been done by plenty of people, you brag about hobbies that many of us do. THe only difference between you and the rest of us is that you talk about the shit you do constantly.

Get in line little scotty... you're not the first and definitely won't be the last person that doesn't like me. You need to remember I have to actual care what you think about me before you start whining about how much you dislike me. And find something else to whine about… the GP vest thing is old hat…

And I beat off on my TRs because you don't post any. Post something worthwhile (a TR) and maybe I can switch it up.

The reason people don't like you NOLSE is because you suck at climbing just like the rest of us. You may suck a bit less than most, but the truth is that unless you are climbing 5.14's you can't trash other's comments. TR's are boring unless you do something that someone hasn't done before or you epic. I have posted a few of those because I think people might like to read about them. You constantly trashing people because you almost sucessfully aided some 5.11 and they can't climb 5.10 is just horse-shit. Take a hint from Potter man. Its all about humility even at that level. Even if you were pushing the sport (which you are not) you have no right to trash on others.

We should do da toof this winter... I think you might actual like it... I'll carry everything so you don't have to worry about building excess muscle... don't want to hurt your redpoint ability. Let me know...

will you make me a steaming latte before we begin our ascent?? Also, i don't know if i can handle the actual hard pitches...will you aid those for me? Thanks a ton...oh and bring pandora...

First things first... I am in desperate need of some route specifics for Das Toofen. If anyone has been to at least the bivy ledge (top of 2) or possesses intimate knowledge (pitch lengths come to mind) of the route from a reliable source; please pm me... I will make it worth your time. Speaking of which, does anyone know where CBS is? CBS: check your pms or email... If I got this information, I might be a little more reluctant to share about Das Toof?

Speaking of Das Toof? I hesitate to post TRs for climbs I've done prior to joining the board; especially when climbers who have accomplished far more than I ever will (ex. Klenke ) don?t. Case in point; you don?t see him posting a TR for any of the many FAs he did prior to cc.coms creation. If anything, I feel like it would come across as a weak attempt to further promote my already oversized ego, and we all know there isn?t much room left on this site for egos. And if anything, I haven?t earned it.

If you are in search of beta for Das Toof, pm me? I?ll gladly help in any way I can (if it isn?t already apparent from my ninja like quickness to spray beta on anyone who asks about a route I have done?). Rumr: you interest in nailing the butt? Got plans for the 4th holiday? Holla at your boy!