New Volkl Mountain AT skis

couloir_commander

I have two pairs of new Volkl Mountain (Norbert Joos) AT skis.

pair #1 are 177cm and #2 are 170cm. They are new in their original wrap. dimensions are 104-70-92. m.s.r.p. is $575, best internet prices seem to be about $480 to $350. I intend to put them on ebay for $290, but would be happy to sell them local to seattle area and skip the auction and shipping for $280. If interested, send me a PM.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how come I call Gart sports in Spokane and the dumb ass I speak to tell me they're totally out of these skis? Grrrr...

Issaquah, which Gart did you check and how to make them check properly in their computer? I wouldn't mind having a pair shipped to my local Gart store.

drC

Oh and does Gart have the Norbert Joos or the M4?

I got the Bellevue store to agree to try to get me a pair back from another store. The irony is that they had the pairs in store 2 weeks ago and then shipped them to Spokane because they didn't sell them...

couloir_comander, if you want to match Gart's price ($179) I'll get the 177 cm from you and cancel my order.

drC

I got the Bellevue store to agree to try to get me a pair back from another store. The irony is that they had the pairs in store 2 weeks ago and then shipped them to Spokane because they didn't sell them...

you might call the store that has them and ask them to ship to bellevue. (that's what i did with auburn - they still have 163's and 170's there.)

hellno3d.gif i would have taken the manager option at that point!

don't know nothing about the sku. i called auburn yesterday - said a friend of mine told me they had some skis on clearance that i was interested in and i wanted to see if they had a pair in my size. they transferred me to the "seasonal" department where i told them the same thing. the guy put me on hold, walked over and looked, came back and said they were orange and they did have them. then i asked him some questions he couldn't answer so he put someone else on the phone and she's having them shipped to the bellevue store for me with my name and phone number on them. pretty easy and painless. i'd try again if i were you - maybe the guy you talked to was just having a bad day.

• 1 month later...

I now only have one pair of new Volkl Mountain (Norbert Joos) AT skis. The 177's are gone but I have the 170's left.

They are new in their original wrap. dimensions are 104-70-92. m.s.r.p. is $575, best internet prices seem to be about $375. I intend to finally put them on ebay for $290, but would be happy to sell them local to seattle area and skip the auction and shipping for $280. If interested, send me a PM.