Favorite movie lines

RobBob

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't want to buy anything, sell anything or process anything. I don't want to buy anything sold, bought or processed, sell anything bought, sold or processed or process anything sold bought or processed as a career."

I was trying to remember this one!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers.

Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.

Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that?

I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

"We can't pick up Sloane in your car. Mr. Rooney would never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of shit." "It's not a piece of shit."

"It is a piece of shit. Don't worry about it. I don't even have a piece of shit. I have to envy yours."

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Miller: (poking at burnbarrel with stick) "Ya see, the more you drive, the less intelligent you become."

"I've always relied on the kindness of strangers"

Elwood: We've got a full tank of gas,half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it!"

"We are French! Why do you think we speak with this outrageous accent?"

King: "What're you doing in England?"

French: "Mind you own business, sons of a silly person! You father was a hamster, and your mother smelled of elderberries!"

King: "Is there someone else up there we can talk to?"

French: "No! Now go away or I will be forced to taunt you a second time!"

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

"Bluto's right, psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons, that could take years, and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture, be done on somebody's part."

"Are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a DeLorean? –The way I see it, if you're going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles-per-hour you're going to see some serious shit."