Favorite movie lines

RobBob

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love. -- Woody Allen (Annie Hall)

baisically anything he said in that movei was just hilarious.

[Whilst In California.]

Annie: It's so clean out here!

Alvy (Woody): That's because they don't throw their garbage away, they turn it into television shows.

In the event of war, I'm a hostage.

or in manhattan:

I think people should mate for life, like pigeons or Catholics

Has anybody read that Nazis are gonna march in New Jersey? Y'know, I read this in the newspaper. We should go down there, get some guys together, y'know, get some bricks and baseball bats and really explain things to them.

I had a mad impulse to throw you down on the lunar surface and commit interstellar perversion.

why not a few more...

Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

Edited by scott_harpell

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

(Apocalypse Now)

Heineken?!? Fuck that shit! We're drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon!!

(Blue Velvet)

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

(Gone With the Wind)

Talk to the hand!

(Terminator 3)

Automobiiele?!? ha ha ha ha.. No more automobiiele! ha ha ha... braaarrhhh vrrrooommmm rrreeiiikkk kaabrraamm.. ha ha ha ha...

(Sixteen Candles)

Hey, don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love. -- Woody Allen (Annie Hall)

baisically anything he said in that movei was just hilarious.

[Whilst In California.]

Annie: It's so clean out here!

Alvy (Woody): That's because they don't throw their garbage away, they turn it into television shows.

In the event of war, I'm a hostage.

or in manhattan:

I think people should mate for life, like pigeons or Catholics

Has anybody read that Nazis are gonna march in New Jersey? Y'know, I read this in the newspaper. We should go down there, get some guys together, y'know, get some bricks and baseball bats and really explain things to them.

I had a mad impulse to throw you down on the lunar surface and commit interstellar perversion.

why not a few more...

Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

*love* manhattan grin.gifone of my favorite movies of all time. I think it was Woody Allen at his peak - late 70's/early 80's