If Kerry and Bush were climbers...

David_Parker

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kerry and Bush were climbers .....
neither one would have time to run for president since they'be chasing warm dry rock and freshiez... and the country would be on hell of a lot better off.... cause you know what? Gore would have been president the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

You do realize Gore IS a climber? He's climbed Rainier among other peaks.

“I once had an incredible encounter with the most enormous buck — I don’t know, 16 points or something. It was just huge. And I failed to pull the trigger at the right moment. I was hunting down in Massachusetts, on the Cape.”

---cj, I'd say this fellow's the one not letting facts get in the way of a good story. rolleyes.gif

“I once had an incredible encounter with the most enormous buck — I don’t know, 16 points or something. It was just huge. And I failed to pull the trigger at the right moment. I was hunting down in Massachusetts, on the Cape.”

---cj, I'd say this fellow's the one not letting facts get in the way of a good story. rolleyes.gif

Oh MY GO ROBBOB! YOUR RIGHT! I'm SHOCKED TO HEAR A HUNTER LIE WHEN TELLING A STORY!