Climbing girls calendar

dryad

Why are there no trad girls in the calendar?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Why are there no trad girls in the calendar?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I don't wear a helmet sport climbing but I do on trad...no good reason why one and not the other I guess. I do wear a helmet even when hanging out at places like Beacon Rock or certain areas at Smith. Base of Moscow is one such place.

bouldering: I only do that in a gym so I do not wear a helmet.

Now back to the chicas!

All the pictures of me on lead suck so bad! You don't want them. Headless chimney body jams and blurry butt shots. Plus I'll always look like a dork because I refuse to lead without a helmet on.

Yes but is it a tasteful, B&W, Nude, Headless chimbly body jam and or blurry butt shot? grin.gif

good shot of TLG, work it girl

hmm ... really miss that last summer! i did some of my best leads up there in squish with erock at the other end of the rope. er ... i hope he was still holding onto the rope when that shot was taken! [miss you, erock!!!] some day i'll climb again ...

I'm not climbing anymore either, though I'm only a few hours from the gunks. And I'm even closer to the southern Adirondacks. And I miss you too.

• 3 months later...