Climbing girls calendar

dryad

Why are there no trad girls in the calendar?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Why are there no trad girls in the calendar?

So there I was at the marmot shop getting the frayed end of my rope fixed, and on the counter I see a chick climbers calendar. I look at it and it turns out that except for a couple of boulderers, all the calendar girlz are clippin' bolts. So I think WTF? Aren't trad girls considered sexy? So I thought I'd bring up this question to the masses.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weight of the rack appears to be ripping the shirt off the first one.

certainly there is nothing wrong with that!

on another note, climber chicks are hot, but i have quit trying to date them, i must be getting old, but i don't like screwing up my climbing with relationship stuff. i've migrated to whitewater chickas. wink.gif

EmptyPockets1l.JPG

good lord. that shizzy makes me want to get back into climbing, yo... who is this chick? is she one of these ubiquitous CC.com-ettes I hear about who are overrunning these pub club things and turning them into 1:1 gender ration estrogen fests? blush.gifhahaha.gif

looks like a spider. or a frog... looks like she's got suction cups onner hands n' feet. and that's not a bad thing.. serious. mmmm,.. spiiidergiiirl. so we had a comic book and then a movie called spiderman. so why the hellnot spidergirl goddamit? or spiderbetty?

lord have mercy.

bigdrink.gif

hey cheers to all you chickies who gots them suction cups on your hands n' feet.. and cheers to all yall otha biiatches whoever who feel like reading my late nite keyboard drivel..

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif