Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange combination...

a)old

b)bitter

c)immature

d)burnt out

e)obsessive

Just because you can't ski doesn't mean that skiing sucks. On the contrary, you suck, for being so jealous of people enjoying a sport you can't. You must feel excluded. Kinda like the Mounties who plod down a glacier slog when a skier comes zipping by, hooting with glee. Sour grapes, perhaps? Sad....

But wait. I know that you do know how to ski. Maybe you just can't stand not being elite in a discipline? That's also too bad, the rapid discovery and progress when learning a new sport is wonderful.

While you're getting frustrated flogging yourself on 10 feet of rock, I'll be having fun in the mountains, floating through the fresh. Don't be jealous. wave.gif

Strange combination...

a)old

b)bitter

c)immature

d)burnt out

e)obsessive

Just because you can't ski doesn't mean that skiing sucks. On the contrary, you suck, for being so jealous of people enjoying a sport you can't. You must feel excluded. Kinda like the Mounties who plod down a glacier slog when a skier comes zipping by, hooting with glee. Sour grapes, perhaps? Sad....

But wait. I know that you do know how to ski. Maybe you just can't stand not being elite in a discipline? That's also too bad, the rapid discovery and progress when learning a new sport is wonderful.

While you're getting frustrated flogging yourself on 10 feet of rock, I'll be having fun in the mountains, floating through the fresh. Don't be jealous. wave.gif

elite in a discipline? HAHAHAHA NOW THAT'S FUNNY...i suck at skiing and climbing... yellaf.gif

1.everybody gets old...fact of life...don't have to like it though...it remains to be seen how YOU will deal with it...you know, when you wake up in the morning and it takes ten minutes just to get the kinks out so you can then "spring" out of bed...you have no concept of what i'm talking about YET...

2.i'm only bitter cuz the fing rain is here and i can't wait til summer comes back...i will get a quick fix at indian creek though...skiing still sucks, my opinion...

3. immature...pot calling kettle black...as you are playing this game WITH me...

4. hardly burnt out...rockclimbing means as much to me now as it did when i started...probably even more since my time is limited...

5.obsessive...yup...

sour grapes? Yeah, cuz i'd rather be out on rock than on this site or at work...c'est la vie...

Cheerz...its always fun sparrin' w/ ya...

PS: Faceplants don't count as "floating through the fresh" yellaf.gif

Edited by RuMR