Can you feel it?

ken4ord

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ... i just picked up new ski boots last night!

I'm going for a full new package this year (I think)..... decisions, decisions....

Me, too. I just gotta get the nerve to toss $1k or so at once.

Carbon Surfs fruit.gif

ooh; carbon surfs? sweet! thumbs_up.gif

last season i got new tele boots, bindings, and skis AND new at boots, bindings, and skis. so this year i got new downhill boots and am planning to get some new downhill skis ... as well as some dynafit bindings and another pair of touring skis ... and ... who knows what else! cantfocus.gif

bring on the freshies!!! grin.gif

last season i got new tele boots, bindings, and skis AND new at boots, bindings, and skis. so this year i got new downhill boots and am planning to get some new downhill skis ... as well as some dynafit bindings and another pair of touring skis ... and ... who knows what else! cantfocus.gif

sweet jeezus shocked.gif

Lawgoddess, I though you were washing dishes part time in some little ski town in colorado last year. How the HELL do you pay for all that? Rich boyfriend? hahaha.gif

yeah, right. rolleyes.gif i was actually working a full-time job in a very little but very well-off ski town in colorado. evils3d.gif and ... i also got nearly everything i bought on pro deal. tongue.gif

and yeah, where is extremo? i want to see some jibbing!!! thumbs_up.gif