How to clean rock shoes

dryad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aces have not been available for 20 years. Fires have just passed their 20th anniversary (1984), Aces didnt come on the market till around 92.

Started this game in 1984. Fires were my first shoe. I still use them for alpine routes cuz I can get a fleece sock on in them now. And I'm with Bug on this one: I've never cleaned them, ever, and they smell just fine. Well, mebbe not "just" fine... Oh aw right, they stink like a cowpie! cantfocus.gif

I wipe the toes on my pants right before I start the pitch.

I used to do that a lot, but found it was actually somewhat of a bad habit because I would forget and wipe them on my leg when I was wearing shorts. I know, I know...anal kind of thing, but if your leg is sweaty, there goes the purpose of cleaning the bottom of your shoes. Now I just wipe one shoe on top of the other which seems to work well...love the mat I bootied off a friend for craggin'.

I wipe the toes on my pants right before I start the pitch.
me too smile.gif I am on my third pair of shoes in alomst 6 years. I wore out the sticky rubber before my shoes smelled too bad to wear. if i were pacient enough i could have 3 pairs of good shoes. I should get them all resoled cool.gif I love my rock shoes so much fruit.gif

lasportiva Enduros

lasportivia mythos

lasportiva mythos for girs fruit.gif