Exit 38 or whatever tomorrow 10/14

dryad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts and go do something chill. Exit 38 easily comes to mind, but I'm open to other ideas - climbing elsewhere, some hike, whatever. cool.gif

I have all gear and car. Ropeguns and newbies equally welcome.

What time are u thinking? I work frown.gif

Looking to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts and go do something chill. Exit 38 easily comes to mind, but I'm open to other ideas - climbing elsewhere, some hike, whatever. cool.gif

gotta work to pay off that ticket! evils3d.gif

gotta work to pay off that ticket! evils3d.gif

Belay Bunny for rent....$50 per hour....;)

I don't know what exit 38 is but I am thinking of getting on a flight to Seattle from Florida tommorow AM, hoping to get to Rainier's Camp Muir to camp and climb for a few days. Does this sound like a good idea?

Mountaineer...if you're going up Rainier, you might want to wear the pink and add a nice down coat to it as well. Also, wear platform heels...those spikes are definitely going to trip you up wink.gif

Seriously though....anybody want to go to Camp Muir with Mountaineer38? PM him if you're interested. wave.gif

I don't know what exit 38 is but I am thinking of getting on a flight to Seattle from Florida tommorow AM, hoping to get to Rainier's Camp Muir to camp and climb for a few days. Does this sound like a good idea?

Wanna climb the mountain? I have a partner and we are looking for a third if possible. If you are up for it you are welcome.

I am up for it. What would the basic plan be? I would be showing up in Seattle late tommorow with harness, boots, crampons, axe, pickets, screws, 8.5mm x 50M dry, clothing, helmet, etc.. I did RMI's expedition climb in 2000. Since then I've tried to stay in shape and collected the gear decscribed. I had been planning on climbing to Muir with hopes of joining a rope team there, but any idea is cool.