• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
chucK

we haven't had a caption contest in a while

"I'm an Evnironmentalist, can't you see how many trees and rocks I dug up to take with me since I just love to be around them?"

fruit.gif

The Secret Service fed up with anti-Bush protesters at rallies are now creating a natural wall for security reasons to protect the President.

Who needs the environment? These trees and rocks are made from plastic - that's right, OIL! - and they look just as gooder to me as the ones outside, plus they aren't all covered over with dirt and bugs!

"Here's a map of my new wilderness plan for this nation of liberty and freedom. The scale is 1:1. Now let's see 'em hide from us! No more rocks and trees to hide behind in their little caves! SMOKE'EM OUT GET'EM'N'KILL'EM hahahAHHAHAHAMWAHAHA sorry got a little carried away. er, evildoers bad, um liberty good and let freedom ring." (blank stare)

Overheard: One rock wispering to the other rock:

"I'm smarter than this guy..."

no doubt about it! it's the "we have climbed the mighty mountain and i see the valley below" speech by reverend bush.

"I have a vision of the future of America... We'll make a huge Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and everyone gets their own choo-choo. Hot damn I love that ride."

"Here we see an example of an endangered 20th century primate, in what scientists believe to be its natural habitat."

or

"We've taken care to give this pseudohumanoid specimen all of his basic needs: rocks to hide behind, trees to climb... even a podium behind which it particularly enjoys imitating human speech and gestures."