Ultimate SportsMobile

Wired_Knut

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm... why not Allison? What if Allison and I take our cars to the same place? [Wink]

Anyway:

Matt's Greenwood Autocare on Greenwood Ave. Mention a regular customer referred you and you might get a 10% discount. He's the absolute best I've taken any vehicle to, he's honest and tells me when I DON'T need new brakes, and I've never had to take my vehicle (Subaru) back to him and say, "hey, Matt, you said you fixed that thing, but it's still happening." He gets it done right the 1st time.

Been taking my car there since I bought it 4 years ago.

[ 09-09-2002, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: jules ]

I had an unhappy experience with Pacific Rim Auto.

My story was this: clutch went out on my Honda. Had PRA replace it but they forgot to replace the throw out bearing in the middle of the clutch assembly while they were at it (this is apparently standard procedure for those who KNOW what they're doing). So, about 200 miles later, this bearing fails and oil gets squirted all over the NEW clutch system, thus rendering it useless (kept slipping when torque applied; especially on uphill accelerating). I had to take car back to shop to get it fixed AGAIN...and warranty did not cover all costs for second go 'round at the shop.

Another mechanic I later went to in Redmond verified for me that PRA sucks. Obviously, I have not been to PRA since, even though they're pretty close by my residence. [Mad]