• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jarred_Jackman

FOR SALE: Integral Designs UniShelter Bivy Bag

Perfect condition bivy bag! I have had this bag for about 2.5 years, don't use it, store it in the gear room hanging, don't think I'm going to use it, have used it only twice, once on Rainier, once on Triple Couloirs. It's waterproof, has one pole at the head, guylines out if desired, color red. Great bag, I just don't like bivies.

Retail was something like $280...offer me something reasonable.

take care

Trades are welcome, I just don't need the changer, not a big electronic guy, I have a little boombox at home and it plays the CDs well enough for me. What else might you have, gear?

J

I sent this to a friend who is interested and he says he emailed you. let me know if you got it. He'll buy it with cash, since he actually has some. LOL

Back to the top, this is still for sale as two people have told me them wanted it then both changed their minds. Up for grabs at the screaming deal price of $100, and now the shipping is included, unless you live outside the lower 48.