good dentist needed

real job = dental insurance icon_thumbs.gif

i haven't been to a dentist for years. (and i mean YEARS!) i'm looking for someone in fremont, downtown, or at/near the uw but will consider other close areas. prefer an office that provides opportunites beyond the basics (of cleaning and cavities) should i decide to invest in getting some work done.

feel free to pm me ... thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been happy w/ Dr. Simone Kim in Fremont (above the Red Apple Grocery).

If it comes to pass to that you need something major- let's say reconstructive surgery- you'll need to see a different dentist (a periodontist or oral surgeon)- so I don't think you'll find one office that does everything.

Congrats on the insurance

• 1 month later...

I'd rather have a dentist who talked alot (if he talks about climbing or hiking) than the kind who say nothing.

The problem with the provider list dental options is that there are some PPO's that very few dentists will join. You might considermaking a visit to one or more of those on your list. Just do a walk in and see how you are treated. It'll give you a chance to check out the office without getting appointed for treatment and see if things are friendly and up to date. Good luck.

Edited by Dean_Lowery

I go see Dr. Dzon Nguyen at Pacific Dental Care on 85th and 14th in Crown Hill. If you go see him, be sure to check out the paintings in his offices, they were my copay on several crowns he's done for me over the years. wink.gif

I say Dzon Nguyen because his brother Dzuy's a dentist too, but he's the guy you see for root canals downtown instead of general dental care in Crown Hill.

PS. If you haven't been to the dentist in several years, the cleaning may take a couple of visits.