Want to be my hot new climber girlfriend?

nalo

but there aren't many climber types around. Maybe there is this really great, really perfect for me girl about two blocks away and I don't even know it...

Okay dude first why do you want your GF to climb? So she has gnarly hands from climbing? big muscles? the list goes on

on the other hand you could have a girl who thinks your badass for climbing rock really has no idea your a wimpy sprt climber, has dinner a warm bath and is all pretty and soft when you get home, gauranteed time out with the guys and guranteed action when you get home from conquering rock!!

its a no brainer!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but there aren't many climber types around. Maybe there is this really great, really perfect for me girl about two blocks away and I don't even know it...

Okay dude first why do you want your GF to climb? So she has gnarly hands from climbing? big muscles? the list goes on

on the other hand you could have a girl who thinks your badass for climbing rock really has no idea your a wimpy sprt climber, has dinner a warm bath and is all pretty and soft when you get home, gauranteed time out with the guys and guranteed action when you get home from conquering rock!!

its a no brainer!!!

Girl Climbers Do it HARDER tongue.gif you are such a trolling putz I could eat you for breakfast, and go back for seconds. SISSY

I was expecting this thread to have been started by Mike_Layton. Geek_em8.gif

Actually, I just moved to near the Peal District in PDX and wouldn't mind going on a date with a climber girl. Still on the road till sunday, however...

D00D! You're living in the pearl?! You yuppie... you're going to have a MILF overload living down there... have fun!

its a no brainer!!!

Obviously you have never dated a non climber or you would be familiar with the "what do you mean you are going climbing again" phrase...

And no muscles on your girls? What are you a 109 lb weakling? Afraid she might smack you?

Climbing girls kick ass.

its a no brainer!!!

Obviously you have never dated a non climber or you would be familiar with the "what do you mean you are going climbing again" phrase...

And no muscles on your girls? What are you a 109 lb weakling? Afraid she might smack you?

Climbing girls kick ass.

Nolse gets many gold stars thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif YAY

Girl Climbers Do it HARDER you are such a trolling putz I could eat you for breakfast, and go back for seconds. SISSY

Easy now, I wouldn't expect anything less from a girl who lives in Mufftown, in fact if you couldnt help yourself to seconds im sure you couldnt live in Mufftown.

Seriously though all you have say in regards to why you shouldnt have a girlfriend climber is that you can do it harder, I think I'll stay with the soft and cuddly types who do it dainty!!

Actually people will start trying to call you gay and troll you extra hard if you get some play off the board...

Look at the gallery sometime and check how many views photos of girls get over any other photo posted... it will crack you up! A lot of people on this site surf it more for dating opportunities (as unsuccessful as they are) than climbing...

Pot, meet kettle. Don't you have a tree to go pee on?

Thanks for proving my point d00d! You climbing 5.9 yet? hahaha.gif

hey bad ass...what if he doesn't climb 5.9???

I didnt say find a whiny girl, I said you dont want a man girl.

No I just dont need a girl with big muscles, maybe you do, maybe a bit of manliness turns you on.

Climbing girls kick ass.

I agree but not as my girlfriend.

Girl Climbers Do it HARDER you are such a trolling putz I could eat you for breakfast, and go back for seconds. SISSY

Easy now, I wouldn't expect anything less from a girl who lives in Mufftown, in fact if you couldnt help yourself to seconds im sure you couldnt live in Mufftown.

Seriously though all you have say in regards to why you shouldnt have a girlfriend climber is that you can do it harder, I think I'll stay with the soft and cuddly types who do it dainty!!

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Yep you are right I am more bad ass and butch than most men. Takes quite a TIGER to tame me fruit.gifbigdrink.gif

For the sake of more punishment,

You got me there, I climb with a soft cock, i suppose thats why I dont want a climbing girlfriend. I geuss thats another thing to watch out for in the hills: hard cock climbers, yikes HCL.gif

Thanks for the fun, I'm going home now.

Edited by jmace

Well, I recently moved to capitol hill in seattle, and love the music and local madness but there aren't many climber types around. Maybe there is this really great, really perfect for me girl about two blocks away and I don't even know it... maybe she's reading CC.com right now... no? oh well, scenesters will have to do.

goodnight.

Good for you nalo sticking out your neck. If I knew anybody single and in their low 20's then I would send them to you...alas I do not.

One recommendation: Always keep all your possibilities open and do not limit yourself to just a climbing woman. Why fish in a lake when you can fish the ocean!