Want to be my hot new climber girlfriend?

nalo

Well, I recently moved to capitol hill in seattle, and love the music and local madness but there aren't many climber types around. Maybe there is this really great, really perfect for me girl about two blocks away and I don't even know it... maybe she's reading CC.com right now... no? oh well, scenesters will have to do.

goodnight.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm 22... I am mostly a sport climber but bought a rack recently (no, not boob implants, i'm not a cross dresser, despite my cap. hill location) and have been getting into bigger better stuff that actually lets me top out. I climbed low 5.11s at the beginning of the summer but i've been slacking off lately so my ratings have probably slipped. Umm... your friend is a girl, right?

5a1a55bace35b_398986-faceshot.jpg.7d87310ed9b29d02e6095fa765b55d10.jpg

Actually people will start trying to call you gay and troll you extra hard if you get some play off the board...

Look at the gallery sometime and check how many views photos of girls get over any other photo posted... it will crack you up! A lot of people on this site surf it more for dating opportunities (as unsuccessful as they are) than climbing...

Actually people will start trying to call you gay and troll you extra hard if you get some play off the board...

Look at the gallery sometime and check how many views photos of girls get over any other photo posted... it will crack you up! A lot of people on this site surf it more for dating opportunities (as unsuccessful as they are) than climbing...

Pot, meet kettle. Don't you have a tree to go pee on?

Thanks for proving my point d00d! You climbing 5.9 yet? hahaha.gif

Thanks for proving my point d00d! You climbing 5.9 yet? hahaha.gif

Ooooooo... He just pissed on your tree brah! pitty.gif