lucky pink tri-cam

dkemp

So I go to the Gunks, and I'm following my pal up this route. I get to this pink tri-cam and have difficulty getting it out. I'm hangin' on one arm, dinkin' with my nut tool with the other, tryin' to get that stupid pink tri-cam out. Finally, whoo! got it! So I get up to the belay and I tell my pal 'Shoot man, gettin' that pink tri-cam out was really hard!' He laughs his head off, thusly yelrotflmao.gif and says, 'Dude, I didn't place that - that thing was fixed!"

So we inspected it and it looks fine. I proceeded to place it on each climb I led afterward.

Okay, so today I'm at work... but I aint workin', I'm surfin'. I google 'tri-cam' and the first link I get is this funny ode to the pink tri-cam . Thought y'all might enjoy it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never really own pink tricams.

They inhabit our racks and then move on when they feel the urge to hit the road. fruit.gif

Over the years I've had one to three on my rack.

I've only ever purchased one, and it ditched me long ago.

Long live the pink! thumbs_up.gif

Blue tricams, on the otherhand, are largely useless and entirely sedentary, preferring to lounge in the bottom of an old pack, unused. thumbs_down.gif