• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Merv and Lambone booted?

Do we forget, CC.com is a service to the PNW climbing community. If you don't think so, don't pay attention to the

site.

It is a service, but many people seem to think it is a right and not a privelege.

Cheers to Jon and Timmy for all their hard work running this site. bigdrink.gif

Thanks to everyone who took the time to write us an email, I'll try to get back to you by weeks end.

It's never one single post that gets someone banned. wave.gif

This sounds like a challenge. Who can write a SINGLE POST that will get them banned?

Several of my avatars were banned after a single post cry.gif

Yeah, but not for CONTENT I bet. I wanna see the SINGLE POST that can get someone banned based on its own merit.

Should be very entertaining. For any potential contestants, I recommend a quart of Cuervo as preparatory "research".

Teltram was booted after his first post regarding minx (imagine that?)... also surprising his post was deleted... you can see his first post quoted in martlet's final thread...

I tried, I swear. I was threatening folks left & right, and being all up in yo' face 'n' stuff, but I don't think anyone was paying attention.

I guess I don't rank.

Teltram was booted after his first post regarding minx (imagine that?)... also surprising his post was deleted... you can see his first post quoted in martlet's final thread...

I had forgotten all about Martlet. Thanks for the reminder! That was a funny thread.

sadly, i wasn't even the one who deleted the post.

i haven't logged on to the board for 5 days. i'm shocked that this pathetic topic is still close to the top in spray. damn people hellno3d.gif

it didn't need my help. still in the top five. i'm going away now. have a nice day iaxx wave.gif

Several of my avatars were banned after a single post cry.gif

Yeah, but not for CONTENT I bet. I wanna see the SINGLE POST that can get someone banned based on its own merit.

Should be very entertaining. For any potential contestants, I recommend a quart of Cuervo as preparatory "research".

No, Alpinfox you have it all wrong, Drus' avatars get banned for LACK of content. We don't need more worthless posts than we already have around here.