Merv and Lambone booted?

pope

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Klenke, you ever take into consideration that maybe the reasons have been deleted. DUH! Tell you what, instead why don't you read my post, send us an email, and I'll tell you why.

Wow, my inbox is really filling up, I'm not even in turtle head country!

You know, I find it fascinating, albeit not suprising at all, that people can spend hours a day on here and have thousands of posts, some in which they complain endlessly about the way we do things around here, yet they can't find the time to write us an email offering suggestions on how we can better serve you with a free website. So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.

You know, I find it fascinating, albeit not suprising at all, that people can spend hours a day on here and have thousands of posts, some in which they complain endlessly about the way we do things around here, yet they can't find the time to write us an email offering suggestions on how we can better serve you with a free website. So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.
i haven't wrtien because i got no beef. but we haven't chatted in a while, how are you jon??? Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.

I haven't written an email yet because I have this suspicion that, like the other times I have offered serious suggestions, I will not be taken seriously and my response will be consigned to the "not content" bin.

I am curious to know the total number of emails recieved. How many were "not content" vs. the three with content? One? Two? One hundred? THREE...... MILLLLLLLLLLLION......?

Actually I have received a number of good emails, and pictures will be posted shorly on ratemypoo.com, thanks to everyone who wrote in. A few of them were rather short and really didn't offer much, that was my point.

Dru, write an email dude.

Hello capitalist!

Maybe try being a kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving poster like me, than you no need to worry. Except my last avatar, I_AM_GOD was booted after only one post without warning.

What happened to freedom of religion?

Thank you for allow me to post.