Merv and Lambone booted?

pope

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caveman and Gatterdammerung are banned too. You're next Pope. Do not buck the system. ONLY YES-MEN ALLOWED! Agree or post elsewhere.

bug--

you know i like you but in this case stfu. i know this is a troll by pope but i'll take the bait. it's not yes men that are required it's basic civility that's required. that is all.

have a nice day wave.gif

minx

Caveman and Gatterdammerung are banned too. You're next Pope. Do not buck the system. ONLY YES-MEN ALLOWED! Agree or post elsewhere.

bug--

you know i like you but in this case stfu. i know this is a troll by pope but i'll take the bait. it's not yes men that are required it's basic civility that's required. that is all.

have a nice day wave.gif

minx

pppppfffffffttttt! smirk.gif

oh. By the way, what does stfu mean? Civility huh? We don't want a bunch of testosterone flying around here. Just proper ladies and dried up old men. This is just another step toward obscurity for cc.com. Last one to leave, notify the mounties that there is disk space available. pitty.gif

you'll note that i didn't write out the whole thing. it's minimally civil smirk.gif

no one wants to take the testosterone out of here. i just don't get why some people want to publicly act like morons smirk.gif simply look at some of the stuff that doesn't get edited out spray and then try and tell me that the goal is to make everyone behave like ladies.

and as for you iaXX, go put your petticoats back on and quit acting like you've got any testosterone. the quilting bee is that way----->

yes people get warnings.

the people in question have had MANY warnings.

by civil, i mean try not to kick people in the teeth NOT taking off your hat when you come inside or using the right fork. sheeit.

once again, before you whine about the quality of spray this season, look at what doesn't get deleted. rolleyes.gif

look at some of what did get deleted too - criticism directed at a person advertising on cc.com

from now on, do not believe any gear reviews in the gear reviews or service reviews in the gear shops section - cause negative reviews may have been removed. thumbs_down.gif

Confirm what? Look at the people who support the website, it is right on the front page. NCMG does, who btw, have been slammed on here for some ropes they put up on an approach that NOBODY here had been on. Did we erase those posts? Pro Ski does not, and to perfectly honest, after this probably never will. When we shut down the website because we can't afford to pay for it becuase nobody will advertise/sponsor because every single one of you fucks have slammed them here, I'll be sure to thank you all with a red eye and middle finger as I turn off the server. FO.

nobody will advertise/sponsor because every single one of you fucks have slammed them here, I'll be sure to thank you all with a red eye and middle finger as I turn off the server. FO.

Just a heads up to all; every time I place an online order I tell them I saw their ad on cc.com (if they advertise here) or if they don't I suggest to them to do so... if everyone did this perhaps revenue would flow in a little more...

Edited by NOLSe

i'd like everyone to please note that i made the URL grin.gif

after reading this bit by caveman, i'd like to propose to him that there are several facts about the pro ski situation he does not know.

as for the powerdrilling stuff. it's the manner not that message that's the issue.

hey caveman feel free to send me an e-mail if you've got a problem with me. now go have yourself a really special day! wave.gif