• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
BillA

FS: Shoes, Axe, Hexes, Harness

I've got some stuff I need to get rid of as my amount of gear is getting out of control:

5.10 Ascents size 44, good condition, barely used $40

Sportiva Mythos size 42, used four days, good condition $70

WC Rockcentrics hexes size 3,4,6,7,8,9, very good cond. $35

Black Diamond Alpamayo axe 70cm, lightly used $25

Fish Big Wall Harness, size Medium $50

PM or email me at amos@lclark.edu

If the Rockcentrics are on Dyneema slings I'm interested in them, please PM me. Actually, I'm interested even if they're on wires, but Dyneema would be nicer.

drC

I pmed and emailed him yesterday in the 6 o clock hour saying i wanted the rockcentrics for sure, and i haven't heard a word yet. :-(

I'm hopng that the seller is just away from a computer and will get back to us and not either A: ignoring the sale or B: has already sold them and is ignoring emails and PMs other than the first contacts.

Sorry I can't immediately reply! I mean dammit, seriously, am I supposed to diligently watch my PM inbox? Can you not wait less than twenty-four hours for a reply? I just moved and don't have internet access at my new place. So don't be an asshat and have some patience.

BillA replied that he had already sold the Rockcentrics. I suggest that if it was to you "asshat" I should get them wink.gif I've been polite and patient tongue.gif

drC - Just kidding.

calm down you two... i pretty much just posted that as a subtle hint to DC saying "hey, i was there first". I didn't mean to come off sounding like an impatient bastard, although sometimes i can be one.

Alright, the hexes are sold, but everything else still seems to be available as no one has said for sure that they wanted everything.

So, only the harness and axe remain, someone make me an offer or something, I want them gone!