Infinite Bliss -this Sat, Sept 25

sunnyrem

If you're interested in climbing Infinite Bliss, reportedly the longest sport climb in N America (23 pitches, 5.10b), call me at 206 300-1132 or e-mail at sunny9@u.washington.edu . We have a team of three right now and are looking for a 4th. Here's a link to a short route description, so that you know what you're getting yourself into: http://www.alpinedave.com/garfield/infinite_bliss.htm

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen you fuckheads, this guy is trying to find a partner to go climbing, not sit in front of his computer to bicker about a route. I'm sure he is a nice guy, if you don't have anything to do you should give him a call. Otherwise STFU. I'm erasing all your drivel, don't like it, the you can get lost.

Listen you fuckheads, this guy is trying to find a partner to go climbing, not sit in front of

his computer to bicker about a route. I'm sure he is a nice guy , if you don't have anything to do you should give him a call. Otherwise STFU. I'm erasing all your drivel, don't like it, the you can get lost.

Sunny is not a guy. She is a capable, active and smart woman. If you ever get to climb with her, you'll find that out.

-B

Listen you fuckheads, this guy is trying to find a partner to go climbing, not sit in front of

his computer to bicker about a route. I'm sure he is a nice guy , if you don't have anything to do you should give him a call. Otherwise STFU. I'm erasing all your drivel, don't like it, the you can get lost.

Sunny is not a guy. She is a capable, active and smart woman. If you ever get to climb with her, you'll find that out.

-B

Thats funny, (even if the offending spray is missing)! yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Good luck with the partner search Sunny, there are some people as competent to climb as they are competent to spray on this site, hope you hook up with one.