Getting over the ex-wife... it ain't easy!

sobo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, mine only took all the good furniture, big house plants, all of my SRV discs, out of print CDs and bedroom furniture along with my self worth, dignity and mental well being. Fortunately in the settlement I was able to get the last 3 back. wazzup.gif

YOu forgot: all the shitty furniture, the Tupperware (geez, leave a guy some storage already), kitchen shit, dishes, my NEW circular saw (the bitch), the dog, tent, camping gear,...

Wow, you got the house? Lucky bastard. My ex (#1, for clarification) stopped paying the mortgage about 3 months before the divorce was final after her dicknose lawyer explained that it was a backdoor way to get more money from the house before the sale. Bastard madgo_ron.gif Took me a long time to get over that one.

Nah, she didn't get the house. I live in an apartment, Thank God. But she did string me along for six months making me believe that we were going to work it out. So while I was trying to work it, I was buying her shit and giving her money, unbeknownst to me that the whole time she was fucking this other dude that she met before she left me.

Of course after she left I found out that she was fucking around on me faar longer than just at the end. Good times!!

Radio Host: This is WK**! We're now taking calls! What's the nastiest breakup you've ever had?

Male Caller(depressed): Yea...uh, my girlfriend and I had a really bad breakup a couple months ago.

Radio Host: Tell us about it! What was the deal?

Caller: Well, I don't want to go into it too much, but we parted on really bad terms. She hates me now. Then, about a week ago I get a letter from her with a Polaroid picture in it. (caller is now choked up) The picture is of her naked on her hands and knees and...(now crying)... her new boyfriend is behind her, uh, they're having sex.

Radio Host: Oh man! I'm sorry, that must be tough to see. That's just too cold, man. What a bitch! You're lucky to be rid of her.

Caller:I guess you're right...and besides...I got her back real good.

Radio Host: How's that? Nothing violent, I hope.

Caller:No man. Nothing like that. I sat there looking at the photo for a while and then I got this idea. I put the picture in an envelope and mailed it to her parents. the_finger.gif