larches

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"they'll be good on a couple of weeks".... yelrotflmao.gif

ohhh man... those in the know will find this statement hillarious... i was saying this aloud all weekend to my partner as we basked in the glory of brilliant, golden larches lit with warm sun, set to an amazing bludome cut by a serrated white granite ridges, and a club of towering spires...

all the while laughing and relaxing at the "beach" after a fine discovery on 1300' of rockclimbing bliss thumbs_up.gif...

but seriously, you probly wanna wait like a week or two... uh huh, yeah then it'll be sweet!.. sweet thumbs_up.gif

I LOVE LARCHES!!! my favorite trees grin.gif ...and so soft tongue.gif

I'm planning a "larch trip" for next weekend and am trying to decide where to go. I've already been to the Enchantments a couple times so I am thinking Lake Mary area, (not sure how many larches) Golden Lakes Loop, or the Eastern Pasayten (Horseshoe Basin to Cathedral and Remmel Lake area). Any recommendations? Anywhere else I should think about? I have three days.

I thought you were banned by now.

Now that I think about it, he said that "larches are not true Tamaracks" so that makes sense. There was a resort on Seeley lake we used to stay at called Tamarack Lodge. There isn't a tamarack around for a long ways. Just some really nice 120' Larches.