Open weekend

rodeo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to think Clark Mtn and maybe Lhuanna Peak with a start from the trailhead early Saturday. Even something similar would be cool too.

Thanks for the PM's from the doodz wanting to hit some actual rock. My lack of climbing time this summer though might make for a not as enjoyable time so I should probably stick to the less vertical.

(--Climb on,,,

RODEO

Mt David on Saturday. Saw a total of 9 humans and one yellow lab. The one woman I saw with the dog did the ascent in just over 3 hours. A nice day hike. Just take plenty of water. Not really anywhere to "overnight it" if you want to stay. There is a decent looking meadow below the trail that you can make your way to if you're into it. A trail leads from the lower end of the meadow back to the main trail.

Mt Erie on Sunday after some coaxing. Decent climbing areas. Especially if you're familiar with the area. Some of the info concerning maps and trails there are seriously lacking. For the time involved in driving, 32 or 38 would be a better choice in my book for those in King County.

Thanks for the offers gents (and ladies). I'll post again should another free weekend come along. Hopefully something involving glaciers and or snowcaves.

(--Climb on,,,

RODEO