CC.com -The Movie

texplorer

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Okay the plotlines were shit, okay.

Sounds like you need to give a nice relaxing blow job to make yourself feel pretty again.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard last night on -Entertainment Tonight

The much anticipated CC.com movie is reported to have begun somewhere just north of the border this last weekend in the Chilliwack area. The filmmakers have been trying to avoid the media blitz that would like occur here in the U.S. The reports are unsubstantiated as of yet but climbers on the NE buttress of Mt. Slesse reported seeing two nude climbers and a film crew on some new route to the north. The climbers reported what seemed to be a large yellow cat being eatan alive by snafflehounds. They also said they saw the climbers weilding long cylindrical maroon devices as protection. The studios in Hollywood would not comment on the reports.

[sNAFFLEHOUND]

Did they mention anything about the rumors that Texplorer will be played by none other than Texplorer himself?

The Internet buzz is that Tex negotiated a rather large advance for his role in the film and is using it to fund a climbing sojourn to the valley, thereby bringing production of the movie to a screaming halt!

Ok, you got me, I only have a cameo role in this film though, my directing is turning out to be alot more difficult than expected. Stallone is really getting into his part and is drunk all the time, richard simmons keeps grabbing "trask's" ass and just yesterday the snafflehounds went on strike. They all got in a fit when one of them got accidentally hit with a 10ft long HC and plunged 1200ft to his death. It looks like the execs are going to work out a deal with the American Union of Snafflehounds soon but we can only wait. I have been talking to LucasArts however and we may be able to use the latest in animation technology to create realistic looking snaffles. In the meantime I am going to be shooting some other scenes down in the valley.

[sNAFFLEHOUND] We hope to have the trailer out by the end of the month!

• 3 years later...
i like how scotteryx changed the URL of his pic so we wouldn't compare him to Spawn anymore!!!

I did not remove the URL, I was able to see it.

I think a real production must be made of the cc.com lives. Someone needs tostart bringing more vid cams to events. Maybe I can film my epic 3 day big wall trip at Castle Rock on "Sabre". I just re-rated it as 5.11r Grade 4+.

Repeat that Mofo's..... yellaf.gif

Edited by scot'teryx