Feeling insecure?

J_Fisher

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

“The International CXT is a truck for businesses that want to promote themselves as much as perform,” said Rob Swim, director, vehicle center marketing strategy, International Truck and Engine Corporation. “While there is nothing tougher or more extreme on the market than the International CXT, it is as much a statement of success as it is performance. If you brought this truck to the playground, you’d be king of the dirt pile.”

yelrotflmao.gif

Not really I'm just trying to make money off of cubical workers who dream of being around heavy equipment but don't have the 100K for that fancy truck.

I'll let you sit in my cube for $5.

Throw in an extra candy bar and I'll give you a stack of weathered post-it notes.

glacier that link is hilarious, i too have caused myself some troubles, by laughing at the guys in the jacked up truck w/huge tires etc. of course i do this while i'm on my bike, but i can't help it when they sit there and rev the engine. then i beat em off the line. haha...they must be driving fast to get a new larger tail pipe to make there truck louder. oooohhhh, impressive. fruit.gif