Bad Style - Retarded Spray Dub Remix

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right... I don't know. Once again: spliff? Comment?

Spliff or anyone for that matter doesn't have the right to tell other people what is within their ability level and what isn't (i.e calling them fucktarded).

Spliff can look at it and say "that's stupid" and decide to never go climb it.

Spliff or anyone for that matter doesn't have the right to tell other people what is within their ability level and what isn't (i.e calling them fucktarded).

Sure he does. But doesnt mean anyone has to listen.

He can but that kind of behavior fractures the board and drives away everyone but the truly thick skinned.

Sure he does. But doesnt mean anyone has to listen.

He can but that kind of behavior fractures the board and drives away everyone but the truly thick skinned.

Thank God for nwhikers.com to glady take away our refuse.

So post modern A3 with modern tools is like A1+. Like thin red line for example.

derrida.jpg

According to speedclimbing.org, Jacques Derrida soloed slipstream in 45 minutes with his golden retriever. He rated it A1/x, in which x is...la differance. He also mentioned that all these signifiers are bullshit anyway.

This is expressed by the following equation: y'alls fucktardedness/colin's radness = 0

In the main index, in the description of the Spray forum (which this thread is in right now) is this line: Be warned this forum is not for the thin skinned.

Yeah but dissing someone in the spray forum instead of posting a constructive comment directly in there TR is weak... especially if you won't name names.